Telekom Malaysia (TM Fixed Line, Streamyx, and UniFi)
24/7 Technical Assistance
We are ready to assist you 24/7. Please call our
Technical Support team: 1 300 88 1221
Initial steps you can take:
If possible, always try to troubleshoot or do a quick
check by yourself first, such as:
1. Ensure that all equipment are switched on and
properly connected to the power points.
2. Ensure that all equipment are correctly connected to
each other, no loose cable connections.
3. If you think your Internet connection is slow or
erratic, you may want to test your Internet speed at the
UniFi Speedtest first.
+ If the results return as normal, the problem may be
caused by the website or server you are accessing.
+ If the results return as unsatisfactory, call us
immediately for assistance.
Things you SHOULD NOT DO:
Do not carry out any of the following without any advice
from the TM UniFi Centre or TM Technicians:
1. Hard reset or reconfigure the following equipment:
+ Broadband Termination Unit (BTU)
+ Residential/Premise Gateway (RG/PG)
+ Set-Top-Box (STB)
2. Hard resetting the above equipment may cause service
3. Unplug or move existing wiring especially cables that
connect the Fibre Wall Socket (FWS) to the BTU and BTU
to the RG/BG.